COUNCIL is bidding for £13m of funding through the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
NEWS that the station is to close described as "a bitter blow".
JUDGES ruled that 20th Century Fox's show breached the trademark right to The Glee Club name.
IT shows the extensive progress that has been made in the clearance programme.
TAKE up of office space by the legal sector has increased in Birmingham in the past few years.
VACANCIES causing significant impact on business operations.
THE extended agreement will see Synectics continue to support Stagecoach for another year.
UK and World Business News
- Asia stocks subdued, safe-haven bonds still rule
- Italian government approves decree aimed at hel...
- German power firms shift focus to Berlin as nuc...
- UK surveyors report surge in activity as invest...
- Twitter disappoints investors as user growth hi...
TheBusinessDesk RSSSubscribe to TheBusinessDesk West Midlands RSS feed for the latest information
- Register Now For Free!