Anita Frew will provide heavyweight experience, including 14 years in the chemicals industry, when she succeeds Martin Flower in September
Influential think-tank unveils blueprint that details the firm commitments it wants for the region
The listed property company has made its first acquisition for sometime in the industrial sector
Marketing group added £73m of revenue but large goodwill impairment resulted in full-year losses
The international cycling race will be held over three days in May
Liquidity auctions help commercial banks to access extra cash for lending
The Bridges stamp issue celebrates leaps in engineering
UK and World Business News
- China aims for around 7 percent economic growth...
- Bank of Beirut's UK arm fined for misleading wa...
- FCA warns banks over complex retail products
- Virgin Money more than doubles profit as mortga...
- Forecast-beating results take Schroders' shares...
TheBusinessDesk RSSSubscribe to TheBusinessDesk Yorkshire RSS feed for the latest information
- Register Now For Free!