14 June 2017
8am for 8.30am start
Free to Attend
8 Stanford Street
The East Midlands deals market has come back with a bang over the last 18 months with dealmakers across the region reporting a level of activity not seen in a decade.
Across the East Midlands, business owners are looking to maximise the value of their assets to achieve exits, while others see acquisition as a quicker route to increased market share.
In this exclusive breakfast event, we’ll ask our expert panelist Paul Bevan (Mazars), Duncan Taylor (Nelsons) and David Griffiths (Sterling Capital Reserve) how to best go about exiting your business – and how to negotiate the best deal if you’re in an acquisitive mood.
We’ll also be hearing from Gautam Bathija from LOKS Holdings Ltd, who recently went through the deals process, and what lessons he learned.
Our panel will answer the big questions, such as:
- When is the best time to exit?
- Who should you sell your business to?
- How do you prepare your company for sale, and how important is succession planning?
- Who should you approach for advice?
- How do you get a transaction funded, and how is alternative finance playing a role?
- How has Brexit changed the deals landscape?
- What impact will the General Election have on the future of the East Midlands deals market?
Please join us for what will be a fascinating discussion on the future of dealmaking in the region.