Logged-off: Paul Jakuc, LGG Projects
How does the managing director of Lincoln-based construction firm LGG Projects relax at the weekend? We found out…
How do you relax at the weekend?
I love to cycle and I often go hiking with my family on the weekends.
How many hours do you work at the weekend on average?
Probably around four to five hours, I try not to do any more than that if possible to avoid it overlapping with family time.
What’s your favourite:
– holiday destination? Cuba, it’s a great place to relax. I also enjoy trips to Dorset as it is perfect for family activities.
– book? Thinking, fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman.
– album? Anything by Coldplay.
– food? My favourite food would have to be a good Sunday carvery.
– TV programme? At the moment, my favourite TV programme would definitely be Prison Break.
– website or app? The MOCO LOCO website – which is dedicated to everything related to modern contemporary design and architecture.
How do you usually spend Sunday evenings?
Completing a bit of prep work for the week ahead but mostly I try to enjoy some quiet time with the family.