British Water Conference
Date: 21st May 2014
Location: Lancaster Environment Centre, Gordon Manley Building, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YQ
British Water Conference "2006 USA Sustainable Drainage Systems Mission - Have we learned anything?"
Summary/ more details of the event:
This conference will update delegates on the current position with the National Standards on sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and explore issues such as planning, design, SuDS techniques and maintenance and retro-fit possibilities. We will revisit the findings of a British Water, UKTI funded, SuDS mission to the USA in 2006 and discuss what progress has been made and whether the lessons and conclusions have been taken on board. Professor Richard Ashley, Professor of Urban Water at the University of Sheffield, will give the keynote speech, followed by talks from members of the original mission team, and other sector experts.
Professor Richard Ashley, Professor of Urban Water at the University of Sheffield, will give the keynote speech, followed by talks from members of the original mission team, and other sector experts.
Who is the conference for?
The conference will be of interest to developers, consulting engineers and drainage designers, contractors, SABs and LLFAs, planners, water companies, the Environment Agency and anyone involved in the provision of surface water management and SuDS. Delegates will have the opportunity to comment, ask questions and gain an up-to-date picture of best practice.
Following registration via EventBrite you will be sent details on how to pay.
Industry: British Water Member - £75 (plus VAT) Non-British Water Member - £99 (plus VAT)
Company display stand in exhibition - £200 (plus VAT)
Public Sector: Local Authority, Environment Agency or University - £50 (plus VAT)
Register Now: www.lancs.ac.uk/sci-tech/water-conference
- Register Now For Free!
- Cyber Security: How vulnerable is your business?
- Manchester law event: Exploiting the internet to drive law firm value
- Henshaws Society for Blind People’s awards night
- LEGAL SERVICES 2015
- The Funding Club Launch Event
- Networking event with Will Kintish
- Smart Property Investing in the Internet Age
- A Lost Generation of Entrepreneurs? - Barriers to Growth Seminar in association with Berg
- Exclusive Invitation to the launch of Grant Thornton's report North West Ltd.
- Passport to Export Programme – FREE Workshop