8am – 10am
Free to attend
3rd Floor Conference Room, Sensor City, 31 Russell Street,
Liverpool, L3 5LJ
TheBusinessDesk.com is running a special insight week which will put the focus firmly on Liverpool.
As part of the week we are holding a business breakfast at Sensor City on Tuesday, June 4th.
The Special Insight Week is being run in partnership with professional services firm Deloitte, Investec Wealth and Investment and business organisation Professional Liverpool.
The discussion will be focused around the city region’s economy and the opportunities and challenges it faces as we approach the post-Brexit era.
Within this, topics such as devolution, development, skills and transport will be discussed and debated.
Our panel includes:
- Sue Grindrod, chair and director of Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership
- Bill Addy, chief executive of Liverpool BID Company
- Sean Beech, partner at Deloitte
- Joanne Phoenix, interim executive director of Sensor City
- David Owen, senior investment director of Investec Wealth and Investment
- John Hall, chief executive of Professional Liverpool.
The discussion is free to attend and will form part of our coverage over the course of the special insight week.
The coverage includes comment, analysis and debate and will be published in late June.
This event has now sold out, if you would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com