BusinessDesk.com event to put spotlight on Liverpool city region
The BusinessDesk.com is holding a special event which aims to put the focus firmly on the city of Liverpool.
The breakfast seminar is being held in the city on Tuesday, June 4th, at Sensor City in central Liverpool.
The high-level panel is made up of:
• Sue Grindrod, chair and director of Liverpool Waterfront Business Partnership
• Bill Addy, chief executive of Liverpool BID Company
• Sean Beech, partner at Deloitte
• Joanne Phoenix, interim executive director of Sensor City
• David Owen, senior investment direc... You can carry on reading TheBusinessDesk.com for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...