Property round-up: Businessman takes Fives in Preston; Hearse firm draws into Wigan; and more
10th July 2012
THE future of an important Preston building has been secured after it was bought by local businessman Edgar Wallace.The building at 49-51 Guildhall Street, widely known as the ‘old Fives building’; was built in 1878 as Preston's original Convservative Club. It later became known as the Fives and 49s bar and restaurant until it closed in 2006. A cocktail bar and restaurant also subsequently opened in the four-storey building.Mr Wallace, who owns plastic waste recycling business Preston Plastics, is now in talks with a po......for the full story register now for free or login below...
More News News Archive
- Register Now For Free!