Anne is Managing Partner at our Manchester City Centre office having previously been with Cottrills for over 30 years prior to their merger with Slater Heelis in 2013. She specialises in commercial property and in particular, residential development and has worked with a number of her clients throughout her career.
Anne prides herself on providing a high quality, personal and tailored service for her clients. She takes time to understand exactly what her clients need and negotiates on their behalf to get the best deals possible, adding real value to a transaction.
Anne represents a range of national and regional clients together with local businesses on the following:
- Conversion and restoration of listed buildings for residential use
- Acquisitions, setting up and disposal of residential developments
- Leisure development sites including holiday and home parks
- Mixed-use commercial schemes
- Drafting and negotiation of Section 106 and infrastructure agreements
- Overage deeds
Anne understands the importance of building excellent working relationships with her clients in order to provide the best possible service. As a client, you can expect to benefit from her vast experience, skills and knowledge of property law and development.
Anne is recognised as a leading lawyer in the Legal 500 law directory.