UKTI 'Let's get exporting' Event
Date: 15th November 2013
Location: Invincible Suite at Preston North End FC, PR1 6RU
Exclusive Export Week seminar in association with UK Trade & Investment
Leading North West entrepreneur Matthew Moulding, co-founder and chief executive of high-growth retailer The Hut Group, will be sharing his business journey at a major event hosted by UK Trade & Investment next month.
Marking the latest Export Week initiative, the seminar, on the morning of November 15, will hear from UKTI's North West regional director, Clive Drinkwater, on his Export Challenge to boost the number of companies in the region trading internationally.
The free event at Preston North End's stadium will also feature HSBC chief economist, Mark Beresford-Smith, and a panel of North West Export Champions, who will discuss the issues businesses will face as they begin assessing which international market is right for them.
Despite the domestic economy improving, excellent growth prospects abound in international markets and increasing overseas trade is vital for a broad-based recovery.
09.30 Registration & networking
10.00 Welcome - Chris Barry, Business Desk
10.05 Introduction - Clive Drinkwater, UKTI
10.20 Economic Overview - Mark Berrisford Smith - HSBC
10.40 Local company experience - Dennis G Mendoros OBE, DL, MD Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd
11.00 Coffee break
11.20 Matthew Moulding, co-founder and chief executive of high-growth retailer The Hut Group
11.40 Richard Unwin - Backbone IT
12.00 Logistics of online selling
12.15 Sources of help & support/next steps -
12.30 Q & A session - panel
12.45 Final round up - Chris Barry
13.00 Close & networking lunch
The event will be held at the Invincible Suite at Preston North End FC, PR1 6RU
We welcome businesses looking to export, professional advisers, and anyone looking to grow their business internationally
To register for the free event email: email@example.com
Spaces are limited and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will contact you to confirm your place once you have registered your interest.
All Export Week events can be located at http://www.exportweek.ukti.gov.uk/full/
- Register Now For Free!
- Exclusive Invitation to the launch of Grant Thornton's report North West Ltd.
- Passport to Export Programme – FREE Workshop
- Doing Business in South East Asia Seminar
- CitySession in conversation with Fiona Gasper, Executive Director of the Royal Exchange Theatre.
- CitySession in conversation with Jean Franczyk, Museum Director, MOSI
- The Social Media Conference 2014
- HRC Law Employment Law Update Event
- 19 Communication Strategies That Will Get You Better Results
- Manchester’s Buy to Let Seminar: Everything you need to know for successful property investment