GROWTH dependent on HS2, reforms to Air Passenger Duty and airport's continued expansion.
NEW venue will act as a one-stop-centre for companies collaborating with universities.
THE table ranks the UK’s private mid-market growth companies with the largest sales.
TWO growing firms take advantage of unique site.
HOWEVER, manufacturers struggle as orders start to dry up.
IT has already started a comprehensive refurbishment and reconfiguration of the 130,000 sq ft estate.
FORMER curtain track factory is being transformed into 313 apartments.
UK and World Business News
- Bank of England head rebuts critics of his glob...
- U.S. House slams regulators for not catching VW...
- FTSE set for biggest weekly gain since 2011
- Andrew Tyrie asks regulator to review effect of...
- U.S. should ratify IMF reform to avoid isolatio...
TheBusinessDesk RSSSubscribe to TheBusinessDesk West Midlands RSS feed for the latest information
- Register Now For Free!