'Agents of Growth Summit' with Grant Thornton
Date: 26th November 2013
Location: Edgbaston Cricket Club
Mid-sized businesses (MSB's), are emerging as critical contributors to economic growth in the UK. However, to date, little has been done to promote their needs, help unlock their full potential and support their growth.
On the 26 November in Birmingham, Grant Thornton are holding a summit for the leaders in this MSB community where you will be able hear from a panel comprised of Lord Paddy Ashdown, Jason Wouhra from East End Foods, Gordon Johncox from Aston Manor Brewery and Sir Albert Bore, on their most successful growth strategies and where they see the opportunities and challenges for the UK mid-market. The discussions will be facilitated by Steph McGovern (BBC Business Breakfast presenter) and the event will be an opportunity to network with other business leaders like yourself, in order to share best practice and discuss strategy.
At Grant Thornton we've made it our priority to provide a voice for this critical, yet often overlooked, segment of the market. Our Agents of Growth research identified the MSB's productive potential and through our Agents of Growth summits, coupled with further in-depth research, we plan to encourage policy makers of all political leanings to fully appreciate the segment's tangible contribution in supporting the recovery and Britain's role in global business - and to respond appropriately and effectively.
• Registration & breakfast at 8.30am for a 9am start
• The summit will run between 9am and 12.30pm, with lunch following
• The event will be held at Edgbaston Cricket Club
If you are interested in attending please get in touch with:
Spaces are limited and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will contact you to confirm your place once you have registered your interest.
- Register Now For Free!
- Advanced Manufacturing: Risks & Rewards
- Getting To Grips With The New Government - post-election event
- West Midlands Business Masters 2015
- Get to grips with ‘pension freedom’ rule changes
- Taking on China - Business Workshop
- Export Marketing Workshop - Birmingham
- Overseas trade visit to Germany
- The Funding Club Launch Event
- The Economy: What you need to know about opportunities and risks
- Birmingham Business Club