Thinking of Selling Your Business? Book a Free 1-2-1 Consultation
Date: 21st November 2013
Location: Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, 75 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3DH
Time: Bookable Timed Appointments available between 8:30am - 12:30pm
Whether you are looking to sell your business now, or in the future, why not take advantage of this free no-nonsense consultation to the complex world of business sales and how you can maximise the value of your business?
The Business Partnership is offering an informal consultation, which is tailored to meet your personal circumstances with the following benefits:
• full confidentiality • the pitfalls of handling your own sale
• business valuations explained • benefits of getting the right team around you
• six steps to a successful sale • one to one consultation; no group discussions
If you are interested in knowing how sellable your business is ... why not complete the Sellability Score test? Visit www.sellabilityscore.com/the-business-partnership/john-hatt
- Register Now For Free!
- Gravity in 3D: a Bicentenary Celebration
- Birmingham Press Club Christmas Lunch with Joe Pasquale
- Business Development Programme: The great200leaders Coaching & Mentoring Scheme
- Business in the Community Responsible Business Awards Workshop
- The Lancashire HR Exchange - Eqaulity & Diversity in the Workplace & Employment Law Update
- Business Breakfast with Sir Albert Bore
- Networking Breakfast with Centro
- Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce: Incubate for Export
- Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce: Financing your Business Growth
- Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce EU-US: Doing Business in the US Market.