Swedish giant swoops for £6m turnover electric fire firm

A 51% stake in a Stratford-upon-Avon company which sells electric fires has been snapped up by a Swedish company. NIBE Industrier AB has invested in CK Fires, which is known under the Evonic Fires brand, and has a call option for the remaining 49% of the shares by 2026. CK Fires was founded in 2005 by Andy Cox, and is based in Stratford on Avon , and now has 35 employees and annual sales of £6m. The Evonic Fires brand sells a range of electric fires through a network of 250 dealers in the UK and a range of distributors in Ir... For the full story register now for free or login below...
Close