Deal opens doors for acquisitive industrial group

Rugby-based DK Group is pushing ahead with its acquisition drive after acquiring a major stake in a Welsh door manufacturer. The company has acquired an initial 75% stake in GE Door Solutions and its subsidiaries GE Door Manufacturing and GE Carpentry Services. The remaining 25% will be acquired over the next four years. GE Door Solutions, based in Maesteg, South Wales, was founded in 1999 and has established itself as a leading player in the manufacture of commercial doorsets. It now has annual sales in excess of £8m. Wi... You can carry on reading TheBusinessDesk.com for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...
Close