Mazars House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS27 7JN
Mazars LLP is a fully integrated, international Partnership consisting of 104 Partners and 1100 employees across our 19 UK offices. Mazars is not only ranked as the 8th largest UK partnership by audit fee income, but we are also one of Europe's largest accounting firms with a global presence in 52 countries.
We work with a wide range of clients - from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organisations - across many sectors.
Our team has one common goal - to focus on our client's agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.
We are able to offer a full range of accounting services and are ideally placed to work with businesses at all stages of their development. Our business advisory approach is designed to help you achieve your maximum growth potential and deliver our expertise in a seamless manner.
- Business advisory
- Audit and assurance
- Accounts preparation / management accounts
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Forensic and tax investigation
- Corporate finance / succession planning
- Transaction support
- Corporate recovery
- IT outsourcing / IT Support
- Recruitment and people development
- Financial planning
Mazars' vision is to make a difference. We seek to make a difference to our clients, our team and our communities by providing high-calibre services in a personal, principled and professional way, all the while striving for excellence.
• we have a unique approach - our own DNA or fingerprint - we are different to the Big Four because we are integrated and people-focused. We remain true to the core accountancy-based disciplines that are our make-up - audit, tax and advisory services - which we deliver with technical excellence and the highest degree of experience
• our team is agile and adaptable - we appreciate that every business is different, so we start by understanding you, your plans, your issues and your goals - however big or small they might be
• we pay close, personal attention to our clients - as we get to know you, we'll tailor what we do to suit your needs. We believe our bespoke services will make a long-term difference to your success. Our relationship therefore goes beyond profit making to building trust and understanding
• we are always taking on newer and greater challenges and pushing ourselves that little bit further - but we nurture our people as they rise to these challenges. We have been awarded the Investor in People (IIP) accolade for our commitment to our team's successes by providing the right knowledge, skills and motivation
• we care passionately about our business communities and the development of our profession, working with the professional bodies that shape what we do. We lobby for issues affecting the quality of audits
Integrity and independence; European culture, global ambitions; continuity and loyalty. We pride ourselves in our principles and high standards, including:
• taking personal responsibility - we set our own targets
• working as a team - respecting each others work and opinions
• remaining client focused - we want to do the best for your business, your goals and your stakeholders
• working ethically and giving back to our communities - we contribute over 1.5% of our pre-tax profit to charities via our charitable trust and other forms of giving
• "Large Firm of the Year - 2008" Accountancy Age Awards
- Register Now For Free!