Sovereign House, Sovereign Street, Leeds, LS1 1HQ
Addleshaw Goddard has been serving the business community in Leeds and the wider region for over 200 years. It is a successful full service law firm, delivering more business critical projects for clients than ever before. The firm is uncompromising in its commitment to quality, and focused on helping its clients and people to succeed and flourish.
We create sustainable value for FTSE100 organisations, financial institutions, public sector bodies, successful businesses and private individuals through our insight, exellence in advice and understanding of what really matters to clients.
Built on a culture that is forward looking and supportive, insightful, commercial and straightforward, the firm is a leader across a broad range of practice areas including banking and finance, commercial litigation, competition, construction, corporate finance, corporate restructuring and insolvency, defamation, employment, entertainment, IP, IT, pensions, PFI and projects, private capital, private equity, real estate, sport and tax.
Addleshaw Goddard also has offices in Manchester and London that work with the Leeds office on a 'one firm' principle. This gives clients exceptional value for money, with high quality advice blended with a lower cost base than City rivals.
- 7th in the UK for number of FTSE 100 clients - Chambers Client Report (November 2009)
- Yorkshire Property Law Firm of the Year 2009
- Michael Reevey - Yorkshire Real Estate Lawyer of the Year 2009
- Top 50 Places Where Women Want To Work - Addleshaw Goddard has been included for the fourth year running, the only law firm to have been included all four years
- More legal directory top tier rankings than any other firm in Leeds.
Addleshaw Goddard was founded on May 1st 2003 by the merger of Addleshaw Booth & Co (founded February 1st 1997) and Theodore Goddard (founded 1902). Predecessor firms of Addleshaw Booth & Co were Booth & Co (founded 1775 - Leeds) and Addleshaw Sons & Latham (founded 1873 - Manchester).
PO Box 8,
0113 209 2000
- Register Now For Free!