Award success for dental spa
8th December 2010
A YORKSHIRE dental spa is all smiles after being named one of the best practices in the country at the national Private Dentistry Awards.
Huddersfield-based The Courtyard scooped the Most Innovative Practice and Best Marketing awards and was runner-up in the Practice of the Year award.
Practice owner Marcos White said: “To be judged one of the best two practices in the country is a real honour and with the vast majority of shortlisted dentists being based in the capital it’s also great recognition for the region.”
The Courtyard has become renowned for its pioneering treatments such as invisible braces Invisalign, and immediate veneers, a new technique that allows clients to have veneers moulded, set and fitted in a two-hour appointment.
Mr White said: “I am incredibly proud of the innovative procedures we offer and I am keen to get word out to people on the street and to change perceptions about cosmetic procedures.
“It’s not all about the fashionable treatments you read about in magazines and see on the TV, it’s also about hugely beneficial treatments like Invisalign.”
The Courtyard plans to roll out its model across Yorkshire in the near future, starting with a new North Leeds branch next summer.
- Register Now For Free!
- Baby boutique's star-studded launch event
- Mazars serve up an ‘Exquisite’ gathering
- Eversheds Movember success
- Carter Jonas to take on the Trailtrekker Challenge
- Leeds property quiz night raises funds
- Sheffield's Investec Wealth & Investment wins industry award
- Energy expert takes on National Three Peaks for charity
- Schofield Sweeney's chosen charity for 2013 revealed
- Keycare gives Yorkshire Air Ambulance a lift
- Charity gives local children's centre a 'push start'