Business Ethics, Business Schools, and the World of Work
Date: 2nd April 2014
Location: Leeds University Business School
A conference organised by Leeds University Business School and
Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre, University of Leeds.
To address these matters, this conference will consider several questions which are of both theoretical and practical interest:
• Could business schools serve business better by better addressing the character of their graduates?
• Are there new or better ways to teach business ethics in business schools?
• To what extent can business schools, ethicists, the professions, and the business world work better together to address the issues of ethical conduct in business practice?
• What are the key issues in business ethics that business schools should be addressing?
The conference will be a mix of keynote addresses and parallel workshops.
Workshop themes will include:
1. The teaching of business ethics
2. The relation between educators and business/world of work
3. The ethical graduates of tomorrow
4. Ethics and professional development
5. The public interest
6. Business ethics and the purpose of business
- Register Now For Free!
- Disability Confident Conference
- The Met Club: Become a Great Networker in just one hour!
- The Met Club: Met Connect - Get Connected Leeds
- The Met Club - Networking Lunch
- The Met Club: York Networking Lunch
- The Met Club: Melagor Thia Wakefield Networking Lunch
- The Met Club - Doubletree by Hilton Hotel evening event
- The Met Club - Lunch with Edward McMillan-Scott MEP
- The Met Club: Hotel du Vin, Harrogate
- The Met Club: Rotherham Rendezvous - Vasco