Business Ethics, Business Schools, and the World of Work
Date: 2nd April 2014
Location: Leeds University Business School
A conference organised by Leeds University Business School and
Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre, University of Leeds.
To address these matters, this conference will consider several questions which are of both theoretical and practical interest:
• Could business schools serve business better by better addressing the character of their graduates?
• Are there new or better ways to teach business ethics in business schools?
• To what extent can business schools, ethicists, the professions, and the business world work better together to address the issues of ethical conduct in business practice?
• What are the key issues in business ethics that business schools should be addressing?
The conference will be a mix of keynote addresses and parallel workshops.
Workshop themes will include:
1. The teaching of business ethics
2. The relation between educators and business/world of work
3. The ethical graduates of tomorrow
4. Ethics and professional development
5. The public interest
6. Business ethics and the purpose of business
- Register Now For Free!
- Networking Lunch at Bibis
- YABA Awards 2016
- The Rainmaker Awards - Yorkshire
- EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE FOR CHARITIES – 16th JUNE 2016
- The Clarion Leeds 10K Corporate Challenge
- Spring Conference – Hambleton Strategic Business Forum
- 9th Annual Fraud Conference
- LEGAL SERVICES 2015
- The Funding Club Launch Event
- World renowned entrepreneur reveals proven formula for winning customers for life