Expertise to be given at event
20th June 2012
MANUFACTURERS from across the Bradford district are being invited to discover how their businesses could benefit from the University of Bradford’s polymer expertise.
Members of the University’s Interdisciplinary Research Centre (IRC) polymer engineering laboratories will outline ways they help businesses around the world to develop and improve their products and gain an advantage over competitors.
The event, on July 5, is the latest part of the 'Year of Manufacturing' campaign aimed at raising the profile of the sector and improving awareness of growth opportunities for companies.
The campaign is led by Bradford Council, the Bradford Chamber of Commerce, the University of Bradford, the Bradford and Airedale Manufacturing Alliance (BAMA), and the Advanced Digital Institute (ADI).
Experts from the University will give talks on all aspects of polymer processing, including extrusion, injection moulding, micromoulding, coatings, sustainability, and characterisation, and provide a behind-the-scenes tour of the department.
- Register Now For Free!
- Baby boutique's star-studded launch event
- Mazars serve up an ‘Exquisite’ gathering
- Eversheds Movember success
- Carter Jonas to take on the Trailtrekker Challenge
- Leeds property quiz night raises funds
- Sheffield's Investec Wealth & Investment wins industry award
- Energy expert takes on National Three Peaks for charity
- Schofield Sweeney's chosen charity for 2013 revealed
- Keycare gives Yorkshire Air Ambulance a lift
- Charity gives local children's centre a 'push start'