Construction worker poisoned by carbon monoxide

Construction company Construction 360 was sentenced for safety breaches after a worker collapsed and lost consciousness while working at the site of King Asia Foods in Sheffield. Sheffield Magistrates Court heard how, on 11 January 2018, the worker was cutting a drain into the factory floor as part of the construction of a new processing room within the packaging area of the factory. He was using a petrol driven floor saw within an enclosed space (the open side had been covered by a tarpaulin). After a period of cutting, he felt... You can carry on reading TheBusinessDesk.com for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...
Close