9 Bond Court, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 2JZ
Region: West Yorkshire
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Members of the London Stock Exchange.
Established in 1875, Redmayne-Bentley is a Limited Liability Partnership with 80 per cent of the firm's equity held by four main Partners all of whom are actively involved in the running of the firm. The remaining 20 per cent is held by staff members through a Limited Liability Partnership structure.
The firm has grown organically and through acquisition and now has more than 30 branches nationwide. In November 2007 we acquired the Private Client business of SP Angel and in November 2008, we acquired the Private Client business of Teathers, after their Icelandic parent company fell victim to the Credit Crunch.
We have built up a highly successful Investment Management business handling charities, Court of Protection portfolios, trusts, pensions and private clients. We take an active interest in local charities. Members of the team act as Trustees and advisors, in addition to their portfolio management roles.
- Register Now For Free!