Redmayne-Bentley’s Ladies Charity ‘Pop-up Shop’ evening in aid of Yorkshire Air Ambulance
Date: 20th March 2014
Location: Redmayne-Bentley, 9 Bond Court, Leeds LS1 2JZ
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0113 200 6473
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Redmayne-Bentley would like to invite you, your colleagues and/or your friends for a glass of wine or two, and some retail therapy, at our ‘Pop-up Shop' evening in support of Yorkshire Air Ambulance (registered charity number 1084305).
There will be a variety of stalls for you to browse on the night including Allium B's Spring/Summer dress collection, boutique-style jewellery from Stella & Dot and luxurious beauty products from Arbonne. Additionally, Kate and Vicky from Healthworks will be offering a selection of relaxing massage and reflexology treatments on a first come, first served basis.
There will also be a raffle on the night with some fabulous prizes on offer.
To book your free place(s) please email email@example.com, call 0113 200 6473 or visit http://www.redmayne.co.uk/events/event-info.htm?eID=374. Please note booking is essential.
- Register Now For Free!
- The Rainmaker Awards - Yorkshire
- EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE FOR CHARITIES – 16th JUNE 2016
- FB Fashion Ball
- TheBusinessDesk Networking Rugby Lunch Bibis Leeds
- Buy Yorkshire 2016
- The Clarion Leeds 10K Corporate Challenge
- Hambleton Strategic Business Forum 2016 Conference
- Spring Conference – Hambleton Strategic Business Forum
- 9th Annual Fraud Conference
- LEGAL SERVICES 2015