Runners raise cash for hospice
3rd July 2012
MORE than a dozen employees from MTL Group raised more than £1,500 for Rotherham Hospice in the Brinsworth 10k run.
MTL Group employees who ran the event all managed to complete the 10km course within the hour barrier.
More than 200 runners took part in the charity run which started at the Brinsworth Gala.
David O’Hara, group finance director of MTL Group, and who finished the run in 49.5 minutes, said: “It was a well organised event that brought the local community and MTL Group employees together.
"Everyone at MTL Group is pleased to have taken part and raise vital sponsorship to support our local hospice.”
The money raised by MTL Group will go towards Rotherham Hospice which provides care for all those throughout Rotherham affected by a terminal illness.
- Register Now For Free!
- Baby boutique's star-studded launch event
- Mazars serve up an ‘Exquisite’ gathering
- Eversheds Movember success
- Carter Jonas to take on the Trailtrekker Challenge
- Leeds property quiz night raises funds
- Sheffield's Investec Wealth & Investment wins industry award
- Energy expert takes on National Three Peaks for charity
- Schofield Sweeney's chosen charity for 2013 revealed
- Keycare gives Yorkshire Air Ambulance a lift
- Charity gives local children's centre a 'push start'