Sheffield Hallam University & Sheffield Business School
City Campus, Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB
More than staff training and development
In addition to the more obvious education and training that we offer, we have experts in a wide range of disciplines who can help you to develop your business, products, processes and people via ways that suit your organisation, and your budget.
As a business-focused university with lots of experience of working with the private, public and third sectors, we can create a bespoke team drawn from across the University to get you the answers and results you're looking for.
From expertise in our Business School in professions including HR, finance, events and facilities management, to technical specialists in sectors as diverse as food and drink, engineering, sport, healthcare and digital, we have a lot of knowledge to share.
How can we help you?
You can expect a friendly and honest approach, accompanied by services that are tailored to your individual requirements. The ways we can help you include:
• consultancy to gain specialist advice and find solutions to a specific problem or challenge, like improving performance or building a strong team
• research to understand and develop your products, markets or elements of your business, for example, using scientific advancements to improve your products' qualities or indentifying new markets
• training and professional development to empower your staff to think creatively and strategically or to ensure their knowledge is up-to-date - from one day courses and tailored training to foundation degrees and MBAs
• events and guest lectures to inspire and motivate you
• networking opportunities to help you make valuable contacts and share others' experiences
• student placements or consultancy for when you need to inject some fresh enthusiasm at lower cost
Whether you need some support now or if you're looking for potential opportunities, we'd welcome your interest.
- Register Now For Free!