Trio take to the skies for charity
12th August 2010
THREE members of PR consultancy Grayling's team are preparing to fall from a great height to raise money for children's charity Barnardo's.
The trio will skydive from an aeroplane at 10,000 ft on September 4.
Vicki Murphy, Paul Barnard and Justin McKeown will take part in the tandem skydive and are aiming to raise more than £1,200 which will go towards supporting the work Barnardo’s does across the region.
Mr McKeown, divisional director at Grayling, said: “Though people are questioning our sanity, we really do appreciate the messages of support we’ve received. We’re excited to raise a significant amount of money for Barnardo’s by freefalling at 120mph!
"We recognise the importance of the support that Barnardo’s provides to children across our region. Any donations will just be so welcome.”
To sponsor the trio, visit www.justgiving.com/graylingskydive
- Register Now For Free!
- Best friends set to pedal for glory
- Baby boutique's star-studded launch event
- Mazars serve up an ‘Exquisite’ gathering
- Eversheds Movember success
- Carter Jonas to take on the Trailtrekker Challenge
- Leeds property quiz night raises funds
- Sheffield's Investec Wealth & Investment wins industry award
- Energy expert takes on National Three Peaks for charity
- Schofield Sweeney's chosen charity for 2013 revealed
- Keycare gives Yorkshire Air Ambulance a lift