UKTI 'Achieve business success through exporting' Event
Date: 11th November 2013
Location: Roundhay Suite off the mezzanine level at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wellington St, Leeds, West Yorkshire L
Exclusive seminar in association with UK Trade & Investment
YORKSHIRE firms looking to grow their business through international trade can hear from successful companies exporting from the region as well as trade experts from UKTI.
Held during the UK's annual Export Week, this event will provide insight into how exporting can drive economic growth with insight from two case studies.
Mark Robson, Regional Director from UKTI will also give an overview of Export Week and the opportunities available to regional businesses followed by a panel discussion led by David Parkin, founder of TheBusinessDesk.com.
Topics for discussion at this free seminar include:
• What are the cultural implications of exporting?
• The lesser known best practices in International Trade
• How the global support network works for exporters
• Breakfast seminar to be held on Monday 11th November
• Breakfast will be available from 7.30am
• The seminar will run between 8am and 9am
• The event will be held in the Roundhay Suite off the mezzanine level at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wellington St, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 4DL
• We welcome businesses looking to export, advisers as well as anyone looking to grow their business
To confirm your attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 394 4321.
Spaces are limited and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will contact you to confirm your place once you have registered your interest.
All Export Week events can be located at http://www.exportweek.ukti.gov.uk/full/
- Register Now For Free!