SMEs are surrounded by buzzwords about disruption, industry 4.0, digital technology and transformation, but in the last 18 months many have found it a challenge just to stand still.
Now is the time to take a breath and ask yourself what’s next for your business.
Digital technology is transforming every industry and it is being embedded throughout supply chains, large and small.
A new, fully-funded programme, CW4.0, helps manufacturing accelerate opportunities for growth and investment using digital technology.
It is designed to work with manufacturing businesses to solve problems, seize opportunities and embed the skills within your organisation.
In short, its aim is to give you a better business, leaving it better-placed to win contracts and enter new markets, boosting the long-term strength of your business.
Find out how you can use digital technology to transform your business and the opportunities Industry 4.0 can provide on TheBusinessDesk.com’s one-hour webinar on Thursday, October 21 at 9.30am.
You can also hear from other manufacturers in the region about their own digital transformation journey as they look beyond post-pandemic growth.
It is FREE to attend and you can book here.
- Daniel Smalley – Business Manager Factory Automation Digitalisation at Siemens Digital Industries
- Anthony Walker – Strategic Manager at Liverpool John Moores University
- Jake Lavelle – Founder of JPL Flavour Technologies, a Cheshire-based flavour manufacturer for the food and drinks industry
- Ron McKay – Managing Director/Senior Engineer at PSW Integrity, a fast-growing company specialising in the implementation and deployment of best practice maintenance
- Luke Walsh – Managing Director of Brainboxes which designs and manufactures Industrial Electronics and Communication Modules for Industry 4.0.
- Mike Gazzola – Managing Director at R&M Joinery Manufacturers Ltd, one of Merseyside’s leading commercial joinerymanufacturing companies
- Chaired by Shelina Begum, TheBusinessDesk.com North West editor
BOOK your place HERE