Wednesday, May 6, 11am-11.45am
With attention now becoming more focused on when restrictions can begin to be eased, business owners and managers need to get to grips with how they will manage the financial impact of the transition.
Our panel of experts from Begbies Traynor will look at some of the key questions that are arising as businesses prepare for the weeks and months ahead:
- Can businesses forecast – and, if not, how do they operate through the fog?
- How should debtors and creditors be managed as part of a potentially-fragile supply chain? How can the company be protected, as much as possible, from bad debt?
- When will Government remove its crutches which are propping up the economy?
- How to manage bank and HMRC relationships when the health crisis has eased but the economic crisis remains – and when will HMRC return to being less flexible
- Managing the return to work of furloughed staff, from a financial point of view
- Disruption and volatility creates opportunities – how do business leaders balance risk and reward?
The panel will also answer your questions during the 45-minute webinar.