Alliance Manchester Business School host panel event to examine value of MBAs
A special event is being held at the Alliance Manchester Business School which will look at the role of an MBA.
The free event at the School’s brand-new Manchester campus is on Tuesday, March 26th and runs from 6.30pm to 8pm.
The panel discussion will explore the value of MBA study in today’s competitive job market.
Delegates will hear first-hand experiences from a panel of successful MBA students and graduates:
• Qadir Ahmad, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
• Sue Beharell, Principal, Programme and Project Manager, BNY Mellon
• Mohammed Nawaz, Operations Director, Norcross Adhesives
• Selim Dayanik, Transition Consultant, Inspired Thinking Group
• Reena Ghelani, MD Designate, SPECK ABC UK Ltd
• Humza Khan, Manager – M&A and Origination, RSM UK.
To register for this free event, please click here.