The North’s biggest fintech event returns to Manchester
FinTech North will bring together some of the biggest national and international names in the sector at its forthcoming event in Manchester this month.
After its sell-out fintech conference in the city last year, it is returning once again, on April 17, providing a platform where delegates will hear from some of the North’s fastest growing start-ups on how they’re driving innovation in the industry.
Topics to be tackled on the day include the national and regional economy, the future of payments, how the lending market has been revolutionised, and the impact of open banking.
The event will also feature a fintech showcase, where some of the region’s most innovative and rapidly-growing start-ups will pitch to the audience, including Manchester’s very own Mojo Mortgages.
The event will be held at the University of Manchester’s iconic Whitworth Hall, and will be attended by more than 300 delegates comprising fintech founders and experts, high street banks, policy and decision makers, and budding entrepreneurs.
Organisers say the conference will provide opportunities to:
- Make deals. This is the largest regional gathering of some of the most influential, exciting and innovative organisations in the fintech space, and a room where collaboration is big on the agenda. Multiple partnerships were formed on the back of last year’s FinTech North conferences. Could your business be the next to benefit?
- Network. FinTech North brings together people you wouldn’t otherwise have access to, particularly our international speakers. Make the most of it during the multiple networking breaks throughout the day, as well as our free drinks reception at the end of the day.
- Benefit from expertise. Learn from people who have been there and done it, who are at the forefront of innovation in their field, and who are carving out the legislative landscape for fintech.
- Influence policy. Let your voice be heard by those who can help shape the future of fintech, including the chief executive of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, the Fintech Envoy to the Treasury, and the chief executive of Innovative Finance, who will all be speaking on the day.
- Finally, if you care about the regional economy, supporting the growth of fintech in the North, and the opportunities and challenges the sector presents, this isn’t one to miss.