Sign up for our Manufacturing the Recovery webinars
TheBusinessDesk.com and law firm Freeths have created a new webinar series, Manufacturing the Recovery.
The first, must-attend session will be focused on the engineering and manufacturing sectors, which already faced significant challenges before the huge impact of Covid-19.
Our panel of experts will look forward to how manufacturers can respond to and stay ahead of the global challenges they now face.
They will analyse:
- how the continued adoption of advanced manufacturing and digital technologies can ensure that UK manufacturing is able to be globally competitive
- the expected impacts of Covid-19 on the supply chain
- the new opportunities that could arise as businesses grapple to remain profitable
- will the focus from Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0 help businesses increase profitability whilst addressing sustainability and environmental disruption?
- the role of Government and regional support organisations in directing the industry through industrial strategies and other policy initiatives
Our panelists include:
The webinar is on Thursday, August 13, from 9.30am-10.30am. To register for your free place, visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1515960988006/WN_kdLM-WJGSGmKH6Ae9UM1lA