Future of Place Webinar
Register for free to receive latest news stories direct to your inboxRegister
The pandemic has accelerated changes to the economic landscape, to our personal and our working lives.
But what does this mean for the towns and cities we live and work in?
How people access their everyday needs, and move around cities, towns and neighbourhoods will play a vital role in helping the nation’s future economic recovery.
In the upcoming Future of Place event in partnership with Deloitte, we will examine how our towns and cities will look in the future, how they’re going to reimagine the struggling high streets to ensure they are fit for purpose and act as magnets for businesses and jobs as well as the challenges around adopting to the needs of today’s workers who are opting for hybrid working, and the role businesses are playing to transform less prosperous areas.
Our expert panel includes;
- Sean Beech, tax partner, Deloitte
- Carolyn Hicks, director, Human Capital Consulting, Deloitte
- Andrew Cavanagh, chief risk, safety & programmes officer, Co-op Property at Co-op
- Adam Higgins, co-founder of property development and investment company, Capital & Centric
- John Searle, Rochdale Council’s director of economy and CEO of Rochdale Development Agency