Mish is a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA), Member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (MARLA), Member of the National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA) and the Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM). He has extensive Property and Financial management experience across a range of industries and sectors, including property, manufacturing, banking, recruitment, consultancy, a variety of service sectors and a private accountancy practice.
Mish founded Mistoria Investments and MCC Accountants back in 2009 and developed it into a group of companies trading under the brand name ‘The Mistoria Group’. At present, Mistoria is the largest provider for student accommodation in Salford and Liverpool.
In addition, he is a successful landlord and investor, with over 15 years’ experience in sourcing and letting a wide range of properties.
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:-
- For Mistoria to manage over 2000 properties and over 5000 tenancies
- Mistoria to be the preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To complete a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To expand the number of branches from 5 to 10 in the next 3 years
- Looking at acquisition, merger and joint venture opportunities
- Setting up International Offices and a network of agents to promote Mistoria Investment products