Friend Partnership Limited
Friend Partnership Limited is a forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants, business advisers, corporate finance and tax specialists based in Birmingham.
We act for entrepreneurial businesses and successful individuals on a national and international basis, providing them with the specialist business advisory, accountancy and tax advice that they need.
We have built our relationships over many years and have been advising some of our clients for over 30 years. By building strong relationships with our clients we aim to add value at all stages, devoting significant partner time to fully understanding their challenges, objectives and aspirations.
The senior team at Friend has considerable experience in advising individuals, businesses and financial institutions. We can add real value to your business through the provision of excellent tailored service and quality advice across the following specialist services:
Audit and assurance
- Statutory audit
- Financial reporting
- Management accounts
- Strategic planning
- Outsourced accountancy services
- Tax for businesses
- Tax for individuals
- VAT and SDLT
- Inheritance Tax / Estate Planning
- Entrepreneurs’ relief, EIS and SEIS schemes
- EMI schemes and employee incentives
- International tax
- R&D tax relief and R&D tax credits
- Theatres and Cultural Tax Relief
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Raising finance
- Transaction services
- Business planning
- Corporate recovery and turnaround solutions
- Independent business reviews (IBRs)
- Forensic accounting and litigation support
- Cross border and emerging markets
Our specialist sectors include technology, manufacturing, entrepreneurs & high worth, contracting & construction, security, logistics and international clients.
To find out how Friend can help you and your business, please contact us on 0121 633 2000 or email@example.com.
Follow us here: