NorthEdge is a private equity firm headquartered in the North, owned and built by its senior team, supported by a global blue chip investor base. They have £900m AUM across four regionally focused funds.
Headquartered in Manchester, with offices in Leeds and Birmingham, the NorthEdge team have a 25-year track record of investing in businesses with ambitious management teams and significant growth potential. Its current portfolio of 26 businesses employs over 7,400 people.
NorthEdge look to invest in like-minded businesses and management teams who have real ambition and the potential to shape global markets. They back management teams, in the Technology, Healthcare, Business Services and Specialised Industrials sectors, who recognise the value of having an experienced business partner alongside them, supporting them to build a better business.
- Grant Berry – Executive Chair
- Ray Stenton – Managing Partner
- Keven Parker – Managing Partner
- Andy Ball – Partner
- Jon Pickering – Chief Investment Officer
- Prem Mohan Raj – Partner, Chief Operating Officer
- Phil Frame – Partner
- Lucie Mills – Partner, Value Creation & ESG