How to lead through crisis and uncertainty – sign up to our new webinar
Leadership is an important factor in the good times. But when the world is a difficult place, it becomes critical.
Some leaders and their organisations have been found wanting when their values and branding have been put under pressure by events. But others, who have been authentic and consistent, have benefitted from a supportive workforce and customer base.
Our panelists are specialists in change management, education, communications and reputation management, as well as leaders of prominent businesses across the North and Midlands:
– Mark Haywood, head of North, CMS
– Matt Jones, MD, Oxbridge Home Learning
– Liz Cartwright, MD, Cartwright Communications
– Andy Dawson, director, Curium Solutions
– Alex Turner, joint MD, TheBusinessDesk.com
Our panel will address how recent events have changed how leaders are expected to behave and what it means for business leaders moving forward. They will discuss:
• What has successful leadership looked like so far in 2020, and what can we learn from those people who got it right?
• What is the long-term impact of Covid-19 on business leadership? How have people’s priorities and values changed, and what will this mean for an organisation’s culture?
• How do leaders ensure their organisations are able to meet the expectations of their teams and customers in the wake of large-scale movements such as the global climate change protests and Black Lives Matter?