Alex is the joint Owner and Managing Director of Court Collaboration, he is a motivated and determined leader whose drive, and enthusiasm is transforming the business and cementing Court Collaboration position as the best in class Residential Developer in Birmingham. Recently, under Alex’s leadership the business has recently closed major funding deals with international private equity and pension funds totalling some £450m of committed investment into Birmingham.
Alex has been working in the Property and Construction industry for over 15 years and prior to joining Court Collaboration; Alex ran a construction business building homes in the West Midlands and then trained as a Quantity Surveyor; working for an international multidisciplinary consultancy.
Alex’s key responsibilities include
- Growing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Acquiring new development and investment opportunities
- Delivering, managing and improving investor returns and project profitability
- Overseeing, motivating and managing the Court team
- Delivering the business ESG agenda and ensuring compliance with key stakeholders obligations
- Supporting local partners and businesses
- Community engagement
Alex adopts a hands-on approach and is heavily involved in complex acquisition and negotiations of all Court Collaboration projects. Alex has an in-depth knowledge of the development process and delivers successful projects time and time again. Alex is able to assess, analyse and solve the challenges faced on each new venture and relishes the opportunity to add that extra value.