Share sale gives new club ownership to fans

Mike Hegarty, Chris Turner and Russ Green at the launch of Wakefield AFC earlier this year.
Fans and businesses are being given the chance to own part of Wakefield’s new football club. Wakefield AFC has released for sale 49% of its shares with each share selling for £5. The remaining 51% will stay in the ownership of Romiro Sports Group, the company behind the new club. In return shareholders will receive a dividend of 8% in the club’s first year and 10% in the following two years. Those purchasing 10 per cent or more of the shares will receive a place on the club’s board. This is the latest announcement f... You can carry on reading TheBusinessDesk.com for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...
Close