Wednesday 15th April, 12.30pm-1.15pm
Midlands business leaders have been quick to address the impact of coronavirus and to make their organisations as responsive and resilient as possible.
While we don’t yet know how long restrictions will last nor how deep the economic impact will be, we are certain of one thing.
The business world will be unpaused.
The businesses that are prepared for that moment and are ready to sprint out of the blocks can mitigate the damage caused by the lockdown and make long-term gains.
Our virtual seminar will examine how business leaders can be in the best position possible for when the unpause button is pressed:
– business structure / restructuring
– what economy will we be launching into
– leadership and dealing with change and uncertainty
– the role of marketing and business development
Our panel includes:
- Steve Allen, head of Birmingham office, Mills & Reeve, and President of Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce
- Susan Hallam, chief executive, Hallam, and chair of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter Company Board
- Andy Dawson, director of change management business, Curium Solutions