Kirin Abbas is a founding director at Paragon Law and is recognised amongst peers and clients for her corporate immigration law know-how. Kirin’s clients are from a diverse range of sectors, including technology, sports, engineering, higher education, energy and health.
Kirin’s areas of focus include:
- Advising and assisting clients with skilled worker applications and transferring senior or specialist staff from overseas affiliated companies.
- Advise and assist businesses to apply for a sponsor licence across all Tiers.
- Manage the Sponsor Management System (SMS) for companies or supporting in-house HR teams to ensure they remain complaint with their sponsorship duties.
- Challenging Home Office decisions to revoke or downgrade a business’s sponsor licence
- Providing tailored training to in-house HR teams on sponsoring overseas workers and sponsorship compliance.