FREE to attend seminar: Testing times or opportunity for growth?
From world-class science and innovation to digital, tech and advanced manufacturing, North West cities have been seeing the fastest growth in the UK in recent years.
However, post-Covid there are new challenges that are causing medium to long-term uncertainties such as rising inflation and pressures on the cost of living that are weakening the economic outlook.
This seminar from TheBusinessDesk.com in partnership with Begbies Traynor will hear from the experts who will be able to provide their perspective on the economic landscape as we head into autumn.
As the post-pandemic recovery heads towards economic difficulties, businesses need to know what lies ahead.
There is much for the North West to get right – big transport and infrastructure challenges, big opportunities in energy and the green economy, and big questions about how we level up across our region.
The seminar will take place on 27 September 2022 at Manchester Hall.
Networking will begin from 4pm, with our speakers on stage from 4.30pm-5.30pm, followed by the opportunity for more networking with our audience of business leaders, managers and advisers.
- Philip Cox, Chief Executive, Cheshire and Warrington LEP
- John Ashcroft, Economics, Strategy and Financial Markets, The Saturday Economist
- Gary Lee, Partner, Begbies Traynor
- Emma Degg, Chief Executive, North West Business Leadership Team
- Lou Cordwell, Chair, Greater Manchester LEP
- Tim Foster, Interim Strategy and Programme Director, Transport for the North
Secure your place at our free-to-attend seminar here.