Put your business In Profile on TheBusinessDesk.com
Claim your new and enhanced profile on TheBusinessDesk.com
The company and individual profiles on TheBusinessDesk help to build corporate and individual awareness within the regional business community – and they can help you benefit from TheBusinessDesk’s large audience and visibility in the business community and online.
Take advantage of the enhanced profile which now includes an In Profile feature that puts the spotlight on a key individual in your organisation.
The article will link to your own TheBusinessDesk.com company and personal profile page, which will include the crucial information and contact details so your next customer can get straight to you.
How you can benefit from an enhanced profile on TheBusinessDesk.com:
• Promote your business to business owners, advisors, funders, and people with purchasing responsibilities
• Raise your personal and company brand with search engines – be found more easily and have authoritative references to your work and expertise
• Create a great piece of PR for you and your company with our In Profile feature
• Create a valuable networking tool promoting your LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media profiles
The package includes:
• *NEW* An In Profile feature, putting the spotlight on a key individual in your business, which is published on TheBusinessDesk daily email and searchable indefinitely on our website
• Company profile, up to 400 words, searchable on our profile channel by name and sector
• Company details plus logo and link to your website
• Personal profile, up to 400 words, photograph, and social media links for two members of your senior management team
• Every mention of your company in our news stories automatically links to your profile
• Promoted on TheBusinessDesk’s business directory throughout the year.
To find out more about how your business can benefit from TheBusinessDesk.com’s platform, email email@example.com.
Join the wide range of businesses that are already benefitting from having a profile on TheBusinessDesk.com…