Disruptors North – join hundreds of Northern businesses at today’s free-to-attend conference
Register for free to receive latest news stories direct to your inboxRegister
Join us today at Disruptors North and be informed and inspired about how technology and innovation is creating huge opportunities across the region.
UK industrialist and former CEO of Siemens, Juergen Maier, will open the event at 9.15am, the first of a long list of great speakers throughout the day.
Some of the morning’s highlights include:
- Amul Batra, chief operating officer at Northcoders, and Tech North Advocates co-founder Naomi Timperley are among those speaking about how to grow a disruptive business.
- Deloitte partner Helen Cutting will lead a session bringing disruptove technology to life, aided by EMIS Group’s COO Bob Brown and Moneypenny’s CTO Pete Hanlon.
- BJSS’s Sarah Tulip and Ian McAleese from Snowflake will join the session led by Clarion looking at selling Northern tech to the world.
- Quba chairman Ajaz Ahmed will set the scene for the next generation of disruptors, as we hear from Vastmindz’s Nikhil Seghal, WeDrifters’ Naudia Salmon and three other exciting Northern businesses that have great potential.
- Stickyeyes performance strategy director Mark Preston will give a short masterclass on ensuring that everyone in the business is bought in to your digital transformation agenda.
It is a packed day of analysis and discussion from business leaders, technologists and thought leaders from across the North to inform and inspire your own company’s challenges.
Disruptors North is showcasing the businesses already leading the charge and the next generation of entrepreneurs and companies that are aiming to transform the regional, national and global economy.
The shockwaves from the pandemic have combined with the acceleration of technological progress to give a jolt to every company, in every sector, in every geography.
The North of England can be at the forefront of the technology that will shape the lives we have in the future. Be part of the disruption!
The one-day event brought to you by TheBusinessDesk.com alongside headline sponsors Deloitte, Clarion, UKFast and Quba will encourage and inspire business leaders and managers who know they need to become a disruptor.
The event is also being backed by sponsors Nexus, Curveblock, Stickyeyes, Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, WeLink and Ribble Cycles, and will see the over 400 registered attendees explore topics including space and the economic opportunities it offers, the future of the urban environment, unlocking the potential of data, how to grow a disruptive business and how to create a culture of innovation.