Leisure airline and holidays operator unveils major expansion at Manchester Airport
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have announced a major expansion to their Summer 24 programme from Manchester Airport.
It follows moves to put more flights and holidays on sale to eight sunshine destinations for spring and Easter.
In response to strong demand the leisure airline and tour operator have added more services to sunshine destinations in Montenegro, mainland Spain, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, and the Balearics for summer 2024.
The new flights have been added in March and April 2024 and are timed for the Easter holidays.
The operator said strong demand for flights and ATOL-protected package holidays means it has brought forward the start of its Summer 24 season to three destinations – Tivat, Girona and Izmir, with flights on sale from Manchester Airport to these sunshine hotspots earlier than before.
As a result of the expansion, flights will now start operating to Izmir and Girona from the end of March and from the beginning of April to Tivat for the first time. The summer season to Tivat has been extended in just the second year that the airline and tour operator have operated to the destination.
The operator has further responded to the trend for spring and early summer holidays by adding additional flights and holidays to Antalya and Ibiza in March and Dubrovnik, Reus and Rhodes in March and April.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have 56 destinations on sale from Manchester Airport for Summer 24, with this latest expansion coming in response to continued demand for flights and holidays.
The additional Summer 24 flights and holidays on sale from Manchester Airport include:
- Tivat – summer season brought forward thanks to additional Monday and Thursday flights added from April 1.
- Izmir – addition of weekly Monday, Wednesday, and Friday services from March 29, an earlier start to the Summer 24 season.
- Girona – Summer 24 season extended after additional services put on sale from March 29.
- Dubrovnik – additional Saturday services from March 30.
- Ibiza – additional Sunday service on March 31.
- Antalya – additional Friday service on March 29.
- Reus – additional Tuesday and Saturday services from March 30.
- Rhodes – additional Saturday services from March 30.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “As the UK’s largest tour operator, we are continuing to react quickly to the demand we are seeing by adding on even more capacity for Summer 24 from Manchester Airport.
“By adding additional services during peak times such as the Easter holidays, we are giving customers exactly what they want – an early slice of summer sun.”