Thursday 30th April, 11am-12pm
What can we learn from businesses who have continued to grow through the coronavirus crisis? Are they simply in the right place at the right time – or is years of strategic planning bearing fruit when so many others are struggling?
At this exclusive webinar, held in conjunction with digital agency Hallam, our panel will discuss how, even in the depths of a crisis as severe as the Covid-19 pandemic, business owners can still learn vital lessons on how to grow their business. We’ll discuss how companies can pivot from a defensive strategy to an offensive footing so they hit the ground running when the market returns.
As businesses prepare themselves for life after the lockdown, our panel will try and map out a route for success by sharing their formula for success – both in the middle of a national crisis and when emerging from an economic shock.
Now is the time to prepare your business for the opportunities that lie ahead of you – learn the lessons from those who have been there and done it by joining us.
Our panellists are:
- Steve Arnold, chief executive of Nottingham technology firm e-days
- Susan Hallam, chief executive of digital agency Hallam
- Sarah Walker-Smith, chief executive of law firm Shakespeare Martineau
- Baback Yazdani, Dean of Nottingham Business School
- Serena Humphrey, managing director of finance training company The F Word
- Jake Third, client services director, Hallam