Experts from Boohoo, TalkTalk and Arup join line-up at North West sustainability conference
As the UK prepares for environment push at the G7 summit this weekend, sustainability remains high on the agenda for the North West region.
Business and civic leaders now have the chance to understand the opportunities that embracing sustainability initiatives can bring at sustainability conference In The Circle North West.
With less than a month to go tickets are still available for the FREE virtual event taking place on 30 June 2021.
Transport, manufacturing, construction, supply chain, hydrogen sector, green finance, recommerce, and the North West’s response to the crucial COP26 summit will be under the spotlight.
Last week we announced speakers including musicMagpie chief executive Steve Oliver, Greater Manchester Combined Authority’s director of environment, Mark Atherton, and Stephanie Bax, senior VP at CAA ICON, the company overseeing the delivery of the Co-op Live arena.
Today we can reveal a host of new speakers. They include;
- Mike Barry, the former director of sustainable business at Marks & Spencer
- Rosie Howells, Head of Sustainability, Boohoo.com
- Will Ennett, Head of Sustainability, Talk Talk
- Helen Lord, founder, Used Kitchen Exchange
- Stephanie Hurry, Head of Water Efficiency Engagement, Waterwise
- Mark Fletcher, Global Water Leader, Arup
- Dr Michaela Kendall, CEO, Adelan
The free one-day event is in partnership with musicMagpie, Squire Patton Boggs and TheBusinessDesk.com.
You can check out the full agenda at In The Circle.