Latest Share Prices
YORKSHIRE-based boiler and central heating business Help-Link has swooped for Miller Pattison, its first acquisition since it received private equity investment from NorthEdge Capital.
Shares & Markets
A SENIOR partner at Redmayne-Bentley has hit out at the lack of opportunities for retail investors, saying...
A YORKSHIRE-based Royal Mail distribution warehouse has been bought for £13m.
QUORN Foods has announced it plans to create 100 new jobs across North Yorkshire and Teesside as it invests...
THE Yorkshire finalists for EY’s North of England Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2014 have been unveiled.
CPP today said it is on a journey to rebuild, improve, modernise, and evolve, after reporting a loss for the...
EIGHT major renewable electricity projects, including two in Yorkshire, have been given Government support.
UK and World Business News
- Amazon's revenue increases even as spending rises
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut
- Equity indexes up on Apple, Ukraine tempers rise
- Push for tax-avoidance curbs in G-20 threatens ...
- Visa says revenue growth to slow, Russia sancti...
TheBusinessDesk RSSSubscribe to TheBusinessDesk Yorkshire RSS feed for the latest information
- Register Now For Free!