Seventh investment in five months for Leeds private equity house
100,000 sq ft site is "important deal" for region's industrial property market
But David Haigh has said he will appeal the decision
Bank Holiday to be the busiest-ever for the airport
First non-family chief executive in 129 years while Gerald Jennings among board appointees
First market update after £150m deal completed at start of the year
Sutcliffe Construction to build £500,000 facility for carbon frames
UK and World Business News
- Half of UK manufacturers worried by China, some...
- Suzuki Motor says it will buy back VW stake as ...
- China fears linger as focus on Fed sharpens
- Despite raids, Macau pawn shops still help flou...
- Bank of England stance on rates unchanged by Ch...
TheBusinessDesk RSSSubscribe to TheBusinessDesk Yorkshire RSS feed for the latest information
- Register Now For Free!