12pm – 3pm
There are a number of high profile sponsorship opportunities available.
To discuss these please email sales
At this exclusive networking lunch, we’ll explore how technology is transforming major development projects across the East Midlands and what this will mean for the future of our towns and cities.
We’ll be joined by a panel made up of high-profile commercial property professionals from across the region to discover the methods they’re using to model the future of our part of the UK and how having a team of civil, structural, electrical and mechanical engineers working together creates efficiencies across the lifetime of a scheme.
- Mark Boardman, Managing Director, BEM Services
- Tom Huffsmith, Project Manager – Island Quarter, Conygar
- Victoria Green, Co-owner of Spenbeck & Lead – Heritage Regeneration, Lettings & Design, Spenbeck
- Matthew Cunliffe, Director, Sitedesk
- Daniel Collins, Director, Polkey Collins
- Simon Graham, Digital Engineer
Plus more tba.