Topps Tiles in £5.3m swoop for counterpart

Enderby-based Topps Tiles has taken a majority 80% stake in Strata Tiles, in a deal worth up to £5.3m. The acquisition also involves the grant of put and call options relating to the purchase by the Group of the remaining 20% of the issued shares in Strata, which are exercisable in 2021. Strata has offices in Guildford and a showroom in Bermondsey. It is a leading supplier of porcelain, polished concrete, mosaics, natural stone and technical stone tiles for commercial design projects. Key market segments include transport, reta... You can carry on reading TheBusinessDesk.com for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...
Close