Last chance to book: How to buy or sell your business
How to buy or sell your business
Wednesday 14 June 2017, 8am for 8.30am start – 9.45am finish
Free to Attend
Nelsons Solicitors, Pennine House, 8 Stanford Street, Nottingham NG1 7BQ
There is now less than a week to go until TheBusinessDesk.com’s dealmaking breakfast event – the essential guide to buying or selling a business.
Free tickets for this event have been going fast, but you still have time to secure your place.
At this exclusive breakfast event, to be held on 14 June at the offices of Nelsons in Nottingham, we’ll ask our expert panelists Paul Bevan (Mazars), Duncan Taylor (Nelsons) and David Griffiths (Sterling Capital Reserve) how to best go about exiting your business – and how to negotiate the best deal if you’re in an acquisitive mood.
We’ll also be hearing from Gautam Bathija from LOKS Holdings Ltd, who recently went through the deals process, and what lessons he learned.
Our panel will answer the big questions, such as:
- When is the best time to exit?
- Who should you sell your business to?
- How do you prepare your company for sale, and how important is succession planning?
- Who should you approach for advice?
- How do you get a transaction funded, and how is alternative finance playing a role?
- How has Brexit changed the deals landscape?
- What impact will the General Election have on the future of the East Midlands deals market?
The East Midlands deals market has come back with a bang over the last 18 months with dealmakers across the region reporting a level of activity not seen in a decade.
Across the East Midlands, business owners are looking to maximise the value of their assets to achieve exits, while others see acquisition as a quicker route to increased market share.
Please join us for what will be a fascinating discussion on the future of dealmaking in the region.